Yuvaan Technologies is compliant with The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (EU) 2016/679.
It means that we are open about our methods of tracking and use of the visitors’ personal data, and you can freely check what exactly we’re doing to it.
At Yuvaan Technologies, we collect:
- Your name and surname
- Your email address
- Your physical address
- Your phone number
- The data about the browser and device you use to view the website
- The way you navigate the website
- Your comments on the contact form and website (products/blogs etc)
- Media you upload to the website (Eg: Your profile photo or avatar)
We gather your contact details because they are necessary to accept and process your orders, and to make sure you are contacted on the shared details.
We gather the details of your technical equipment and on-site behavior in order to make our store more user-friendly, and to personalize our website services for you (for example, to automatically switch the website to the mobile version.)
- Payment services use your credit card number, your name and surname to verify and process your payments for our products
- Mass mailing services use your email address to send you emails (if you have subscribed for them)
If you don’t agree to these terms, please leave the website.
You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ask:
- To receive the copy of your personal details we have collected
- To delete your personal details from our system
- To withdraw your consent (if you previously agreed to provide us with the data, but then changed your mind)
We are doing our best to guarantee the security of your personal details while keeping and using them.
Thank you for your cooperation!