If you are planning to start your own blog or else you are already a blogger and looking for the best weapon for your job then a laptop is must have as without it, you can’t even start your work. A computer will always do the trick but if you tend to travel a lot for your work purpose, then the laptop should be the best choice. First, consider the factors that are required for your blogging job and then go ahead to pick up the suitable one.[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
The bloggers generally write articles, edit the photos and videos, and require an all-time internet connection. Travelling is also a part of their job. So, while choosing the best laptops for bloggers, you should have all these points on your mind. Anyways, we are here to narrow down the searching process by listing some of the best laptops for bloggers. Read to know the suitable blogger’s laptop.[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
Choosing the best laptop for bloggers may not pose a huge challenge. As more and more people take to blogging, they would want to own a personal computer that they can carry wherever they travel, to store their work as well as for referencing the internet. In that sense, it is easy to narrow down the choice of laptops for bloggers. There are some specifications and features on these laptops that you will have to focus on while others will automatically fall in place.[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
- Laptop Size: The laptops for bloggers should be of moderate size, neither too big nor too small. An average 14-inch to 15-inch size should do. Select the machine from the range available accordingly.
- Processor/RAM: You will need a decent processor, possibly the latest generation Core i5 chipset from Intel will be more than sufficient. The RAM too may not be very critical, but you could settle for an 8GB RAM. You don’t need any higher.
- Onboard Storage: The best laptops for bloggers should have adequate capacity to store your work as a blogger. If you are busy, you may download others’ writings for reading later. The ideal storage level would be 1TB. If other specs match and you are only getting a 500GB one, you can pick up the machine.
- Backlit Keyboard: A backlit keyboard is very useful for bloggers. You can type even in the dark. Give preference to a machine with this feature.
- Battery: You would need a solid battery on the laptop for bloggers. Many bloggers would be traveling often and longer battery life on a full charge is essential. Do check this out before ordering.
- External Appearance & Design: Blogging is a kind of creative activity. Choose a bright color for your laptop with a sleek and beautiful design that will enhance the appearance. Check the weight of the laptop as you don’t want to be carrying a heavy laptop wherever you go.
- Carrying Case: Most laptops are supplied with a backpack. If your requirement for traveling with the laptop is different, choose the appropriate carrying case for your laptop.
- Connectivity Options: Ensure that the laptop for bloggers has multiple options for connectivity. You may be writing your blog while being online. You need to be connected to a strong internet source.
Best Laptops For Bloggers
HP Chromebook with Silver/Grey Finish
Chromebooks are still a debatable product because some of the buyers are not convinced about the product and its total adoption of the internet for everything they need to do. On the other hand, you will hardly be using the hard disk space on your computer and rarely work in an environment where there is no internet. Most bloggers and writers who love to have some private time will find working in a coffee shop, a park or a resort. They do have the option of sharing 4G from their phone if they need to or make use of the public Wi-Fi.
The HP Chromebook offers the best package for anyone who wants a very affordable laptop for their blogging needs. After all, you can’t post content on a blog without an internet connection and you can make use of the offline feature to type things at any location of your choice. For such a requirement, the HP laptop sounds like an ideal choice and it runs on the latest version of the Chrome OS. There is no need to worry about upgrading to the latest Windows or upgrade Office 365 because everything is done on the go by Google.[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
In terms of specifications, this may not be the most impressive product, but it is more than enough for your blogging needs. The HP Chromebook is powered by an Intel Celeron N3060 1.6 GHz dual-core processor coupled with 4 GB of RAM and uses Intel HD Graphics 400. The laptop has just 16 GB of storage space offered by the eMMC storage. The display is rather small and compact measuring at just 11.6-inches with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels with the capacity to display most word documents appropriately. You can always choose to view things on a desktop PC if required at a later time which has a full HD display.
What Makes the HP Chromebook an Ideal Blogger’s Laptop?[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
- The HP Chromebook features a simple yet productive design so that you could carry it around easily
- The grey and silver finish provides it with a very professional look
- It can work even when offline and is very affordable
- The product has all the necessary ports including USB C, USB, headphone jack, HDMI required for easy connectivity
- Bloggers who travel a lot and require a primary or a secondary laptop that is easily affordable
- Made of hard and sturdy plastic
- Matte-finish design
- Multiple connectivity ports
- Not good at multi-tasking
- Average audio output
2018 HP 15.6-inch Touchscreen Laptop
Not every blogger is fond of using a touchscreen on their laptops because they feel it is not intuitive to use instead of using a traditional mouse. However, the creative minds sometimes work differently and there are those who are keen on using multiple input sources to get the work done with the shortest turnaround time. The 2018 HP 15.6-inch laptop features a touchscreen for those who really like the feature and would like to get more things done, especially when you are using the Windows 10 operating system. The new OS has been designed for use with a fingertip and lets you open apps, drag items or simply mark on the screen by circling your fingertips.[sc name=”yuvaaninarticle”]
The touchscreen is not the only feature on this laptop as the HP product is powerful on the hardware front. It sports a spacious 15.6-inch display which has a resolution of 1330 x 768p. The 10-finger multi-touch support will allow you to seamlessly move through different apps and Windows 10 is equipped for the process, as there is a dedicated app for all popular software in the Microsoft Store. The laptop is powered by the 7th Generation Intel Core i3 7100U processor clocked at 2.40 GHz. It is coupled with 8 GB of DDR4 RAM and there is a spacious 1 TB of storage space for all your files.
Some of the more traditional connectivity and storage options are also supported by the laptop even though it is modern with a touch display. The device has multiple USB ports, supports high-speed wireless internet connectivity, uses an SD card slot which is ideal for people who take photographs on a DSLR camera and also uses the headphone jack. You can make calls or even connect an external display using the HDMI port found in the laptop. The HP product runs on Windows 10 home edition and is a reliable choice for bloggers who like to be more productive by combining their mouse and keyboard with touchscreen capabilities.
What Makes the HP 2018 Touchscreen Laptop a Productive Choice?
- The touchscreen allows you to easily control multiple apps available in the Windows store
- It has ample storage space, 1 TB of a hard drive which is more than enough for most bloggers
- HDMI port allows external display connectivity
- Bloggers who find touchscreen a useful addition to their laptop and would like to get the feature without spending too much can opt for this one
- Sensitive touch-enabled display
- Great sound
- 7th Gen Intel Core i3
- Difficulty in upgrading software
- Heats up quickly
Asus TUF Gaming Laptop FX504
A common notion prevails that make people believe that bloggers are boring and often write long paragraphs of content and news stories. The modern age blogger is more technologically advanced than you could imagine. They are at the precipice of technology, especially those who write tech news, reviews and those who play games to review them. While you can still use an Xbox One, PS4 or PC to play games and review them, a dedicated gaming laptop that is sturdy and easy to carry around will come in handy. The ASUS TUF gaming laptop FX504 is one such product that has been built to last long with a sturdy base and you can type lots of content on it without straining the keyboard.
The best part is the hardware specifications of this product which includes a dedicated graphics card. The Asus TUF series of products are rigid and durable. This laptop stands true to the name. It features a large 15.6-inch HD display and gaming at 1080p is much easier for most modern AAA titles. Under the strong hood, there is an 8th generation Intel Core i5-8300H processor clocked at 3.9 GHz. That’s a lot of power for not only gaming but you can also use Photoshop and other demanding software required for your blogging purpose. It has 8 GB of DDR4 RAM combined with 256 GB of M.2 SSD storage and it even has Wi-Fi AC for the fastest internet connectivity.
The dedicated card is the Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050Ti which is more than enough for most gaming requirements and will also subsequently speed up most software operations. The Value edition even comes bundled with Gears of War 4 game and the classic Age of Empires Definitive Edition. You can be a gamer or a tech reviewer. Either way, the laptop comes in handy to work on the go with the best hardware power. The laptop weighs just 5.07 lbs which are lightweight considering the components used in it. There are lots of connectivity ports including Ethernet, HDMI, multiple USB ports and headphone jack for your gaming/reviewing needs. The heat vents help keep the laptop cool even when under pressure.
What Makes the Asus TUF gaming laptop FX504 Best laptop for bloggers?
- It is powerful enough to handle video processing, casual gaming and graphics designing
- Hardcore bloggers who often multitask with lots of different content will love this
- A dedicated Nvidia graphics card enhances the experience
- It features a dual-fan system and keys that are on par with a mechanical keyboard
- Serious bloggers, tech reviewers and gaming reviewers would love this laptop for its sturdy build, hardware specs and will make it easy to get lots of work done on the go
- Moderately priced
- Excellent audio output
- Good gaming performance
- Dull display screen
- Below par battery life
2018 Lenovo Ideapad 320 15.6-inch HD LED Back-light Laptop
The Lenovo Ideapad 2018 edition is a stylish laptop that will impress any onlooker and if you are going to blog while making an impression, this should be a perfect pick. The laptop features a denim blue matte finish on the outside which enhances its overall style quotient. But, it’s not all about style as the Ideapad also has decent specifications to get you through your blogging tasks. The device sports a 15.6-inch display with a Full HD resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It uses a LED back-light which improves the overall brightness level of the display allowing users to use it under direct sunlight and in the open.
Apart from these features, the display is also equipped with anti-glare coating. The laptop is powered by an Intel Celeron N3350 processor. It is a dual-core processor clocked in at 1.10 GHz and can go all the way up to 2.40 GHz making it a powerful machine for casual use. The processor is coupled with 8 GB of RAM and has a spacious 1 TB hard drive. Being a blogger, if you have a requirement for using DSLR cameras or other devices that use SD cards, you will be glad to know that this laptop comes integrated with an SD Card reader.
The laptop has a large collection of ports for connectivity including an HDMI port, Ethernet port, USB, Wi-Fi AC, Ethernet, headphone jack and a dedicated webcam. It is meager at just 0.3 megapixels but for quick video calls, this should be a sufficient cam. The battery life of the laptop is measured to be at 5 hours on a full charge and it runs on Windows 10 Home edition out of the box. It also has a DVD drive which may not be truly useful in this era of high-speed internet but if you have old movies and files stored in it, you can make use of it.
What Makes the 2018 Lenovo Ideapad a Great Laptop with Style and Substance?
- The hardware specifications are ideal for most bloggers
- The denim blue design is a standout feature which allows you to take the laptop to different locations
- It has a reliable battery life of 5 hours on a full charge
- Bloggers who travel to places and like to have a good design on their laptop would love this Lenovo product which has some great port selection and a DVD drive
- Appealing design
- Anti-glare screen
- Comfortable keyboard
- No HD display
- Gets slow