The best way to stop a bad habit is to never begin it.J.C. Penney
Get the toxicity out of your life.
- Create a list of the three most important things you have to do for the day all morning which will make the most impact. This helps cut down on the distractions and lets you concentrate. Of instance, today’s top 3 items on my agenda were reading a book , having two executive meetings and writing 2 posts.I just completed all 3. # Prioritize
- Using the 10 year check times when you get into difficult conditions it will look like a tragedy. I made a mistake at work several years ago and my manager was unbelievably angry with me. I got really disappointed in myself straight away and moped around for two days. Fast forward to today several years later and it turns out that in my life, it was just a minor bump in the road.
- Learn one new thing a day is list of new habits (wink wink), a new phrase, skill, or perspective may be. Push yourself every single day to rise. For examples, I daily attend a meeting for communication skills, and I learned about the strategy that how we can be a good communicator. When you’ve changed every single day just a little bit, talk about how the impact persists over a year. The impact becomes dramatic over time.
- Have you seen thought leaders on Youtube every week all of my friends and gurus recommend reading and learning every day. I enjoy reading but by visuals I prefer to know more. That’s why I enjoy watching a thought leader instead discuss their Youtube learnings and perspectives.
- Flash your emails. It’s quick to get overwhelmed with a thousand emails entering your mailbox all day long. Rather of screening everyone when they come in, batch them and review the batch every 3 hours if you can. Typically if it’s anything serious somebody’s going to contact you,email you or text you.
- Drink a green smoothie every morning night-For you, it’s simple , quick and nutritious. Who needs to eat veggies on breakfast for hours anyway? It is such an amazing way to get a lot of your servings of veggies and fruit every day. I used to do so for years. I pack a blender in my suitcase. Pro tip: Freeze your vegetables and fruits and they last longer.
- Morning exercise is so easy but it’s so powerful. Your energy, or the rest of the day, will be much better and your health will be better for it. I’m looking at running 2 miles a day followed by interval exercise. I’m not fine, but I feel like a brand new person the days I do it. Thinking of good morning habits.
- Practice Gratitude-Ask yourself 3 things every morning (or night) that you are thankful for that day. This leaves you feeling much better. Another way of doing so is to write it down and place it in a pot of masons. Each time you feel sad, or lost, just pull out and read one of the posts it mentions. I name it the awesomeness box. Now I’ve got one waiting on my kitchen table.
- Create a “feel amazing” team-Spend time with family and friends to raise you up and encourage you to lead the best possible life. Will anyone have something bad about your life? Don’t hang out with them. Get the lifelong toxicity! Be among people bringing out the best of you and helping you to shine.
- Have a disadvantage in experimentation-Many times we don’t know what the correct response is. Which is the safest way of finding out? Experience. Check your ideas and have a preference towards taking steps to figure out what’s going to succeed.
Our character is basically a composite of our habits. Because they are consistent, often unconscious patterns, they constantly, daily, express our character.Stephen Covey